For me, I recreated a picture I loved of my Grandma cooking in the kitchen.
Last month, the theme was 'the great outdoors'.
Who wouldn't like spending some time in the great outdoors riding a swan or a flamingo?
|Rea from Home 4 for Sweet Home|
The best part of spending time outside, for me, is spending it with my family (especially Grace). This picture from Janiene at A Bunch of Bishops captured such a sweet moment with her daughter.
And, the only thing better than spending time outside with family (while riding a swan) is spending time with family outside while on vacation!
|Katherine at Kat's Almost Purrfect World|
Let's get this party started...here are our linky rules:
- There will be a link up here on the last Friday of every month this year, and the linky tool will remain open to your submissions until the last Friday of the next month.
- Please link back to the permalink for your *This Is ME* blog post or flickr image, not just the general url for your blog or flickr stream.
- Linked entries must be to a blog post or flickr image of your recent self-portraits, not just any old photo. Your photo does not have to relate to the optional monthly theme, but it does need to be a self-portrait.
- Please do link back here to my blog either through a text link, or with my button found below to help encourage others to participate and grow our community.
- And most importantly, be the encouragement you hope to receive and help build our self-portrait community! Please try to visit a few of the links of your fellow *This Is ME* participants and leave a nice comment--it only takes a few minutes and you may be inspired by what you see.