Last month, the theme was more of a 'task' were I asked you to take either a new self portrait or an old one and add an inspiring quote to your photograph. This proved to be my favorite theme to date.
I loved all the quotes that were added to the pictures...
|Ashlee from Two Baby Blue|
And they stories they told.
|Megan from Our Pinteresting Family|
And the significance of the quote paired with the picture.
|Janiene from A Bunch of Bishops|
So, now it's your turn, come out from behind the camera and share your self portraits.
Let's get this party started...here are our linky rules:
- There will be a link up here on the last Friday of every month this year, and the linky tool will remain open to your submissions until the last Friday of the next month.
- Please link back to the permalink for your *This Is ME* blog post or flickr image, not just the general url for your blog or flickr stream.
- Linked entries must be to a blog post or flickr image of your recent self-portraits, not just any old photo. Your photo does not have to relate to the optional monthly theme, but it does need to be a self-portrait.
- Please do link back here to my blog either through a text link, or with my button found below to help encourage others to participate and grow our community.
- And most importantly, be the encouragement you hope to receive and help build our self-portrait community! Please try to visit a few of the links of your fellow *This Is ME* participants and leave a nice comment--it only takes a few minutes and you may be inspired by what you see.