Last month, the self portraits showed us the many forms of 'LOVE'.
|Anne from The Pink Momma|
Love at first sight.
|Tara at Suburble|
The story of how love will find a way...or in Daniela's case, strength.
|Daniela at Frugal Ain't Cheap|
|Chandra at A Stylish Little Lady|
So, now is your turn. Come out from behind the camera, capture your 'Me Time' self portrait and inspire us all.
Let's get this party started...here are our linky rules:
- There will be a link up here on the last Friday of every month this year, and the linky tool will remain open to your submissions until the last Friday of the next month.
- Please link back to the permalink for your *This Is ME* blog post or flickr image, not just the general url for your blog or flickr stream.
- Linked entries must be to a blog post or flickr image of your recent self-portraits, not just any old photo. Your photo does not have to relate to the optional monthly theme, but it does need to be a self-portrait.
- Please do link back here to my blog either through a text link, or with my button found below to help encourage others to participate and grow our community.
- And most importantly, be the encouragement you hope to receive and help build our self-portrait community! Please try to visit a few of the links of your fellow *This Is ME* participants and leave a nice comment--it only takes a few minutes and you may be inspired by what you see.