Monday, December 12, 2011

Out of sight but hopefully not out of mind

In efforts to get more organized, I am trying to pare down on some of my current things.

Some things were easy to part with BUT there were other things that I wanted to keep just not necessarily out anymore.


So, I lined up some items that were going to be stored away and took their pictures.


Then, in a word document I created some text boxes and pulled in the pictures of those items that were going to be stored away. Once printed...


I taped it to the box, storing my things.


So, now when I look into my closet, I can still appreciate my 'things'.

They may be out of sight but they are certainly not out of mind.

Linked up and a BIG thanks to:

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea but I don't understand why you would want to store those beautiful keepsakes? I love them! Maybe you can bring them out in February during Valentines? Great to meet you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shan, Thanks so much for your feedback! No worries, these treasures haven't been forgotten about :)

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...