Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Freezer burn be gone

We aren't big ice cream eaters in our house. I am more of a salty treat kind of a girl.

As an incentive or reward, we will treat Grace to the occasional ice cream or milk shake. The problem was, before we even made a dent in our ice cream container, it would be covered in freezer burn...YUCK!

I can't be the only one that has this problem, right?

In efforts to eliminate freezer burn and prolong the life of our ice cream, I put some wax paper over the top of the open ice cream container and then covered it with the lid of the container. We've had this container of ice cream for over 3 weeks and there isn't even a hint of freezer burn.


Success!


Take that freezer burn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...